Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God vs. Science

2 posters

Go down

God vs. Science Empty God vs. Science

Post  lee Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Jim,

Bully for you. I see that your site is growing and that is a good thing too. Brother may good bless you for it. As to the article of God vs. Science. You comments are good. I find it interesting how these people with such a high degree of education can buy into this theory. As you know the movie "Expelled" really told the real truth about evolution. They have a capture group of people called "public education." I taught in such a group of people for years. I can truly say, that I have made sure that the students knew my stand on such a shaky theory called evolution. Right on I say and keep up the good work Wink

blessings all
lee

lee

Back to top Go down

God vs. Science Empty "God vs. Science"

Post  jbcaniff Tue May 12, 2009 9:59 am

Lee:

Thanks for the kind message. I am sorry to be so slow in responding but this forum I have never used. For any further messages please email me directly at www.jimcaniff.com. I got an email today from these people telling me that I was going to be dropped if I didn't use it. And that is how I happened to find your message. Since you sent the message I have posted another article on the subject.

God bless,

Jim Caniff

jbcaniff

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum